Small hands with big ideas deserve real tools and things to invent! This material-based exploration lab, built around the theme of machines, is perfect for emerging tinkerers, inventors, artists and engineers ready to activate STEM thinking, They’ll grow their design and fabrication skills, cut, drill, connect, form and shape cardboard, foam, wood, plastics and electronic components. Everybody is invited to our Friday Machine Shop Petting Zoo! This program is intended for makers between the ages of 7 and 10.
- July 10 – July 14 @ Montgomery Community College
- July 17 – July 21 @ Anne Arundel Community College
- July 24 – July 28 @Howard Community College
- July 31 – August 4 @ Carroll Community College
- August 7 – August 11 @ Montgomery Community College
- August 14 – August 19 @ Anne Arundel Community College