Emerging tinkerers, inventors, artists and engineers learn to use real tools to construct original projects of their own design. Safely cut, drill, form and shape wood! Hammer nails and drive screws! Build big and small to complete a series of tool and material design challenges focusing on experimentation, exploration, and free building. No prior experience needed. This program is intended for makers between the ages of 7 and 10.
- June 19 – June 23 @ Anne Arundel Community College
- June 26 – June 30 @ Howard Community College
- July 10 – July 14 @ Carroll Community College
- July 17 – July 21 @ Montgomery Community College
- July 24 – July 28 @ Anne Arundel Community College
- July 31 – August 4 @ Howard Community College
- August 7 – August 11 @ St. James Academy
- To register, click here!
- August 14 – August 19 @ Montgomery Community College