Explore the origins of 3D printing. Make professional grade models and molds of your own design to create things you can use, play with, eat or even sell! Explore modeling and prototyping techniques and flexible mold making. Pour plaster, form plastic, experiment with candy mold making, and cast concrete! All projects go home, so you can make more! This program is intended for makers between the ages of 10 and 16.
- June 19 – June 23 @ Anne Arundel Community College
- June 26 – June 30 @ Howard Community College
- July 10 – July 14 @ Carroll Community College
- July 17 – July 21 @ Montgomery Community College
- July 24 – July 28 @ Anne Arundel Community College
- July 31 – August 4 @ Howard Community College
- August 7 – August 11 @ St. James Academy
- To regeister, click here!
- August 14 – August 19 @ Montgomery Community College