Make any classroom a makerspace.
For an hour, a day, or a week – pop-up workshops activate tools, materials and coaches in classrooms. Teachers and students love experiencing our take-home projects, and administrators appreciate how easy and affordable pop-ups are. We’re in most Maryland, DC and NoVA school and county procurement systems, provide detailed quotes on request, and accept school purchase orders.
Pop-up pricing to fit any budget!
Additional Scheduling Information
- If your location is more than one hour from Baltimore, a $50 travel fee per distance-hour applies.
- Please inquire about program discounts – we’re happy to work with your budget! We regularly discount back-to-back school-day sessions, and offer multi-session program discounts to all qualified Title I schools.
- We are an ESSA Level 4 approved vendor, and gladly provide our evidence-based logic model upon request.
- We arrive 30 to 60 minutes prior to the first session to set up.
- We bring all equipment and materials to your classroom, media center or meeting space – you don’t need to supply anything beyond tables and chairs for all participants, and two 6’ table for supplies.