Make more time for making!
Activate a STEAM makerspace at your school! Students love our take-home projects, and educators and program specialists appreciate how easy and affordable FutureMakers programs are to incorporate into their school day and extended day schedules! Our program themes can be found on our Enrichment Programs Pages.
Slide the switch below for pricing options – a single season…to a full school year!
Additional Scheduling Information
- If your location is more than one hour from Baltimore, a $50 travel fee per distance-hour applies.
- Please inquire about program discounts – we’re happy to work with your budget! We regularly discount back-to-back school-day sessions, and offer multi-session program discounts to all qualified Title I schools.
- We are an ESSA Level 4 approved vendor, and gladly provide our evidence-based logic model upon request.
- We arrive 30 to 60 minutes prior to the first session to set up.
- We bring all equipment and materials to your classroom, media center or meeting space – you don’t need to supply anything beyond tables and chairs for all participants, and two 6’ table for supplies.