We make engaging community events affordable and easy for school and program leaders.
FutureMakers brings hands-on, take home projects to your community event. From family engagement to community festivals, our pop-up program pricing is designed to serve your group size, flex into your schedule and fit your budget. We’re in most Maryland, DC and NoVA school and county procurement systems, provide detailed quotes on request, and accept school purchase orders.
How many projects would you like your participants to experience?
Additional Scheduling Information
- If your location is more than one hour from Baltimore, a $50 travel fee per distance-hour applies.
- Please inquire about program discounts – we’re happy to work with your budget! We regularly discount back-to-back school-day sessions, and offer multi-session program discounts to all qualified Title I schools.
- We are an ESSA Level 4 approved vendor, and gladly provide our evidence-based logic model upon request.
- We arrive 30 to 60 minutes prior to the first session to set up.
- We bring all equipment and materials to your classroom, media center or meeting space – you don’t need to supply anything beyond tables and chairs for all participants, and two 6’ table for supplies.